NATURAL HIGH-PERFORMING INGREDIENTS DESIGNED TO INCREASE ENERGY AND NATURALLY CLEANSE THE BODY
A special formulation of Green Tea, Lemon, Yerba Mate & Spirulina to create a energetic fresh tea blend.
Expertly created to maximize naturally occurring vitality boosting ingredients. Spirulina is one of the most nutrient-rich foods on Earth.
NO E NUMBERS
NO ADDITIVES & PRESERVATIVES
We added the South American 'Yerba Maté‘ plant & Spirulina which is known for it's many top features to our detox blend. 'Yerba Mate' is known for its large amount of caffeine and its major stimulant boost to our detox blend. And are you already taking Spirulina tablets? Don't you know Spirulina? Please Google right now! Spirulina is know for it's dosis of vitamines, anti oxidants, vitamine C, minerales, proteïnes & omega 3.
TIP: Combine this with a slice of lemon. Also Mint can be a nice extra.
• Yerba Mate contains a lot of caffeine
• operates diuretic
• Wakame contains fucoxanthin, which aids in burning fat
• strengthens the liver, purifies the blood
• stimulates the metabolism and works ondersteunent slimming
• very strong antioxidant (EGCG)
• energy-boosting effect
• supports the strengthening of the immune and nervous systems
• Yerba Maté helps to loose weight
• help purify the blood
• stimulates the concentration of power & is packed with minerals, proteins and Omega 3
INFO: This pack needs some attention. Some people are sensitive to caffeine or theine. Others get a ‘boost’ of it. Therefor we created this super blend. Theine is a stimulating substance … a natural energy boost! We are also working with known & talented personal trainers who understand/support the natural aspect & importance. They notice that this boost can lift your performance to a higher level, while it has 'huge' health benefits at the same time too. (do not take after 16 o'clock if you want to sleep peacefully.)
TIME: 1 teabag for minimum 1 liter during your entire day and this 16 following days. (leave the 7gr in your sipper overnight in the fridge)
After your 16 days pack wait for 3 weeks & repeat
HOW TO SERVE IT AS COLD BREW ICE TEA!
A good cold brew iced tea can be just as interesting, and delicious as a hot tea, and we shouldn't have to sacrifice cold temperature, clean-tasting, and refreshing with little to no bitterness and astringency. Cold brewing is so easy and delicious you might just make a habit out of it. Read on to learn the secrets of the cold-brew, along with step-by-step instructions.
- GET one of our specially blended selection of ONE STEP 'COLD BREW' ICE TEA BAGS.
- ADD 1 LITER WATER of cold, filtered water.
- WAIT & REFRIGERATE overnight or minimum for 4-10 hours.
- ADD fresh fruit & a shot of our Elderflower if you want to sweeten it up.
- SERVE with a smile.